Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cricket breeding problems...?

What are you feeding may I ask? I may have a better solution for you. I breed Lobster and Dubia roaches. I started researching this in the beginning of January due to cricket issues. As a result, I went on Ebay and contacted Gregory Allen Travis. He sent me some roaches to my front door for cheap. I got a nice size rubbermaid container and have been breeding them ever since. Its super easy, a lot less hassle and stink the crickets cause. I goggled and you tubed a few places for breeding roaches and collected my ideas from them as well. In the end you have an assortment of sizes of soft delicious on hand live feeders for your beardie. I also use the pellets so they will get used to them in their salads. I hear this has extra protein and all the nutrients they need in one. Per my vet Dr. Kersting 314-524-0707. He will answer questions if you call. I also have the contact info for the roach guy. All the equipment you have for the crickets you can use for the roaches. Email me at r22scaife@yahoo.com for additional info.

No comments:

Post a Comment