Monday, March 28, 2011

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc Questions!?

I attend an HBCU in Florida. I've always aspired to be an AKA since the time I was a little girl, and I have lots of family that are members as well. I love what the sisterhood stands for, faith, and service to the community. I have a quick question though; here at my campus, we recently had an interest meeting for the AKA organization. I attended and recieved my packet and collegian brochure, basically everything that needs to be turned in at rush, which is in 2 more days. I have my 2 refrence letters from family of mine that are ACTIVE graduate AKA members, and well over the amount of community service hours needed. Also, my gpa exceeds the set 2.7 requirement that the chapter at my school has.Basically, my whole packet is complete. So I guess my real question is: What should I expect after turning in my packet at rush? And will there be an interview conducted? We were told to dress in strictly business attire for rush. Helpful advice would be greatly appreciated!!! (ANSWERS FROM AKA MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE! OR THOSE WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROCESS BEFORE) Also, pleasehold the rude/snide comments. I don't mean to disrespect the organization by asking this question, I'm just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment