Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Best and worst type of tampon ( girls only please )?

ok so i want t know hat type you like and hated the most please dont put the cardboard ones becuase i already know those ones are the most hated my mom got me the neon ones my friend said she hated them i beged my mom to get diffrent ones she said she spent money on them so i can use them and i told her what my friend told me i also took one out of the appicater to see what it looked like and this was befor my friend said anything and it is so wierd becuase it was difrent than all the others and i just looked at it and was like ouch my friend say it hurts becuase when you pull it out it doesnt adsobe the blood and comes out dry and blood leaks out really fast please tell me your best and worst and if you tried the neon ones did you like them

No comments:

Post a Comment