Saturday, March 26, 2011

I want to use tampons, but I'm scared....Help?

I would say don't use them. You aren't suppose to really use tampons while you're on your cycle. We aren't told this but it's true. And you are at risk for bacterial infections, which is not good. I would say stick to pads. You aren't suppose to use tampons because the lining of your uterus is shedding dead tissue which you are sticking back inside of you when it's suppose to shed and come out of you. Dead tissue isn't suppose to stay in your body it's suppose to leave your body. So stick to pads and stuff unless you use a tampon at least once during your cycle and that's it. Another thing you should know is that for some girls it hurts the first couple of times because your hymen has not yet been broken. That means you haven't lost your virginity yet so it will be or may be painful. I know I was in the ninth grade when I asked my mom and I couldn't wear tampons because it hurt too much. So I just stuck with pads. So Good Luck and talk to your mom again about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment